ICF-based Tools & Practices
The practical ICF-based material using real cases and based on the needs of clinical practice is valuable.
A description of the development process.
Discover 18 different ICF-based materials to promote person-centred and interprofessional practice.
You can also read a report on how it was all done and what the experiences was like.
- ICF-based tools and practices to promote the use of ICF - a summary on the development actions (a report) Link
- ICF and goal setting workshops. Link
- ICF specialist hours “get to know each other”. Link
- Pilot of ICF based tools and practices to occupational therapists. Link
- Pilot of ICF based tools and practices to speech therapists. Link
- Pilot of ICF based tools and practices to physiotherapists. Link
- ICF training to all rehabilitation professionals. Link
- Implementation of ICF documentation system for dietitians - step-by-step guideline. Link
- Workshop setting a main goal. Link
- ICF table in electronic patient device. Link
- Training for all the disciplines to explain how ICF is integrated in our EPD. Link
- Discussion-tool. Link
- Blackboard course ICF interprofessional. Link
- A series of (short) separate videos. Link
- A diary of someone in practice. Link
- A video on the basic explanation of ICF. Link
- Development of a digital escape room. Link
- A video team meeting. Link
The outputs and materials of the INPRO project are available here. You can download the documents and use and apply them in your own region, in education and /or practice. We would be grateful to you if you could share your experiences, ideas, suggestion or compliments with us. Please drop a note via the contact form.
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.